Sunday, November 6, 2011

Better Living Through Thrifting


 Hello there! Welcome aboard our little ship! I am so happy you dropped by. This is where I'll be sharing our Vintage Lifestyle along with all the Tips & Tricks I've learned over the past 15 years. (I've been hunting and caring for unique vintage since I was 15.) I've made plenty of mistakes, ruined quite a few great garments / shoes / sweaters / and furniture via the school of hard knocks. I would love to share my expertise! A little thrifting, creativity, and do-it-yourself energy goes a long way. I'll be sharing some how-to's, sneak peeks at collections, quirky places, my favorite haunts, and more! I'd love to connect with other like minded spirits who are madly in love with living creatively, and of course --the magical land of thrifting.

....More soon!

With Love,
Carissa aka Jack & Tilly

2 comments:

  1. I just adore your spirit...your heart...your thrifty picks...
    You are such an exceptional woman. I'm so happy and so grateful to be in your circle of friends.
    big Love,
    auntie

    ReplyDelete