Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Studio Space : Behind The Scenes at Jack & Tilly!

Hello again! I thought I'd give you a peek into my studio space (with no fluffing or straightening before hand!) This here is where the magic happens. . . It's where I create (my mixed media art) and where I take all of the pictures for Jack & Tilly. There is a small closet in the room that holds all of my vintage treasures -- which was the only thing I didn't capture and is far more tidy than the rest of the space. Also an entirely blank wall on the side that faces the window. I love that I have so much natural light to work with! It's truly a great space (albeit messy at the moment). As soon as the sun comes out again (it's been raining for 3 days) I will be able to list more vintage. So many great new things coming soon!


Until next time! Stay Warm. . . Happy Holidays,
Carissa / Jack and Tilly

1 comment:

  1. I love your studio space! It's a great mixture of new and old.

    ReplyDelete